iDragonball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDragonball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta

Go down 
+4
Murdo
Videl
Spaha
Goku
8 posters

SSJ4 Goku
SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Vote_lcap67%SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
SSJ4 Vegeta
SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Vote_lcap33%SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Left_bar_bleue10/100SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Who would in a battle ssj4 Goku or ssj4 Vegeta?

Hmm In my opinion I would say Goku since he has more experience with the form and stuff but hey i might be wrong

so who would win? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:
SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Left_bar_bleue0/0SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm gonna go with SSJ4 Goku as he did the transformation naturally, there could be some downsides of vegeta's method of transforming even
Back to top Go down
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Character name: Teen Gohan
Fighting experience:
SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Left_bar_bleue25/100SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:35 pm

probably goku cause he's the series hero and stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
http://idragonball.tk
Murdo
Conclusion jumper
Murdo

Character sheet
Character name: Murdo
Fighting experience:
SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Left_bar_bleue6/100SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Videl wrote:
try to give a more valid reason and give evidence backing this up.
I think It would be an equal fight, But Goku would win isf he used Dragon fist to weaken vegeta, then a kamehameha.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Lord
Warrior
Warrior
Chaos Lord

Character sheet
Character name: Barkhon
Fighting experience:
SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Left_bar_bleue0/0SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm

i say vegeta cause.......well he has a something hes fighting for....his pride and to prove something..proven fact..when you have something your fighting for you fight more ferociously...... also Vegeta may not have as much experience with the ssj 4 form as goku but as we saw he adapted quite quickly to it...where as goku took a bit longer. also Vegeta is always coming out with new attacks...where as goku doesnt.......and for all we know he could have attacks we dont know about which he could use against goku.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Left_bar_bleue10/100SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:57 am

Murdo wrote:
Videl wrote:
try to give a more valid reason and give evidence backing this up.
I think It would be an equal fight, But Goku would win isf he used Dragon fist to weaken vegeta, then a kamehameha.
she did give a valid reason Razz most of the time the main character wins so that counts too.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 am

Chaos Lord wrote:
i say vegeta cause.......well he has a something hes fighting for....his pride and to prove something..proven fact..when you have something your fighting for you fight more ferociously...... also Vegeta may not have as much experience with the ssj 4 form as goku but as we saw he adapted quite quickly to it...where as goku took a bit longer. also Vegeta is always coming out with new attacks...where as goku doesnt.......and for all we know he could have attacks we dont know about which he could use against goku.
(sorry for double posting)
There is one thing thats off though, after DBZ Vegeta did stop training less than before.And he was also handling things less aggresively than before so in my point of view if Vegeta continued to have the same pride as before he probably would have won but apparently his strenght decrease throughout GT.
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:15 am

I say Vegeta since there power is suppose to even at ssj4 and goku can't stay in that form as long because his body was turned back into a kid. as it was said in the last few eps of gt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:34 am

DarkMajinDrew wrote:
I say Vegeta since there power is suppose to even at ssj4 and goku can't stay in that form as long because his body was turned back into a kid. as it was said in the last few eps of gt.
yeah unfortunately thats the downside
but Vegeta has an even bigger downside since he cant turn ssj4 without the use of the Blutz Wave Generator unlike Goku since he can transform freely.
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:39 am

we don't know if he needs it more then once. But by you saying ssj4 battles of the two I'm going to say they both are already at ssj4. All Vegeta was missing was his tail so the blutz wave generator allowed him to do it with out his tail and the moon. After Goku Transformed once into ssj4 he seemed to be able to do it at will. Vegeta might also be able to do it at will as well after transforming once the logic behind this is if Vegeta needed the blutz waves every time then goku would need a full moon every time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Chaos Lord
Warrior
Warrior
Chaos Lord

Character sheet
Character name: Barkhon
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 am

Goku wrote:
Chaos Lord wrote:
(sorry for double posting)
There is one thing thats off though, after DBZ Vegeta did stop training less than before.And he was also handling things less aggresively than before so in my point of view if Vegeta continued to have the same pride as before he probably would have won but apparently his strenght decrease throughout GT.

the only reason that happened was cause the ppl who bought the rights and made gt were only focused on goku's strength development....now knowing how vegeta REALLY is, i think its safe to assume that he would be stronger and wouldnt give up training as hard as he usually does and he possibly when further with it instead...and just cause he admitted goku was better than him at the end of dbz doesnt mean he would stop trying to get stronger...thats just utter stupidity...........and if i recall, in order for them to fuse they had to have equal power or else it wouldnt work.........and i dont think goku lowered his strength to match vegeta.........knowing goku he wouldnt have the sense to do so.
Back to top Go down
Goten
Warrior
Warrior
Goten

Character sheet
Character name: Goten Son
Fighting experience:
SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Left_bar_bleue0/100SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:10 am

I'd go for Goku because his transformation is natural.The fight would be equal though...I'm gonna give evidence of that fact Razz
The reason the fight would be equal is because they have the same strength.I know that because before they intended the Gogeta ssj4 fusion they didn't have to equal heir powers to do the fusion dance,because they were already equal.
Back to top Go down
More Dragon
Amateur
Amateur
More Dragon

Character sheet
Character name:
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:51 am

It would be a good fight. Goku would have more strength and should win, but Vegeta would be more likely to pull out a few more tricks and if Goku let his heart get in the way Vegeta WOULD win. Goku would have a hard time hurting or killing Vegeta but it wouldn't come as hard to Vegeta.
Back to top Go down
http://rayschatter.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta   SSJ4 Goku vs. SSJ4 Vegeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1