iDragonball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDragonball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite DBZ fighter and why?

Go down 
+7
Chaos Lord
Murdo
SSJ4Gohan
Reveral
Videl
DarkMajinDrew
Goku
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Left_bar_bleue10/100Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 am

Well my favorite character is Goku as you can all see on my pic. The reason he's my favorite fighter is because he's always overcome all challenges. He has the potention and confidence to succeed with training. Plus he's mastered more techniques and ssj transformations more than the rest of the z fighters.
KAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEHAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAA!! Cool
So who's your favorite warrior?
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:
Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:18 am

Vegata is my fav he changed the most threw out the show. He starts off as a evil guy that doesn't care about any thing and eventually settles down and becomes a father and at the very end finally admits Goku is better then him but still strives to catch up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Character name: Teen Gohan
Fighting experience:
Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Left_bar_bleue25/100Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Gohan, because he's sexy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idragonball.tk
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Left_bar_bleue10/100Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Videl wrote:
Gohan, because he's sexy Very Happy
xD good and simple reason why, i wonder where you got that straightforwardness from.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:
Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 am

lol which gohan though just the teen or all of them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Reveral
Kai's Groupleader
Kai's Groupleader
Reveral

Character sheet
Character name: Reveral
Fighting experience:
Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Left_bar_bleue3/100Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:30 pm

My favorite character would be Goten.

Hes so happy about everything aint as soft as gohan
is just like is dad and went super saiyan against his own mother ;3
hes like upsy when he blows something up and always smiles
Back to top Go down
SSJ4Gohan
Amateur
Amateur
SSJ4Gohan

Character sheet
Character name: Gohan
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

My favorite character is gohan because he cares about ppl he gets girls, and he has so much potential. He should have killed majin Buu .________.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 pm

SSJ4Gohan wrote:
My favorite character is gohan because he cares about ppl he gets girls, and he has so much potential. He should have killed majin Buu .________.
He should have but he didnt Cool
That was the main saiyan's job Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SSJ4Gohan
Amateur
Amateur
SSJ4Gohan

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:37 pm

I know tht but they hyped him up in the intro and supreme kai said he had the power to kill buu he just didnt realize it and tht wats made me mad
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm

SSJ4Gohan wrote:
I know tht but they hyped him up in the intro and supreme kai said he had the power to kill buu he just didnt realize it and tht wats made me mad
unfortunately He didnt realized soon enough
and had to let his dad do the work for him Razz
Back to top Go down
Murdo
Conclusion jumper
Murdo

Character sheet
Character name: Murdo
Fighting experience:
Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Left_bar_bleue6/100Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Tapion. Why? Becuase I think that he is the most bad arse character!
Back to top Go down
SSJ4Gohan
Amateur
Amateur
SSJ4Gohan

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Lmao I wish he was a nice swordsman he should have trained trunks
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Murdo wrote:
Tapion. Why? Becuase I think that he is the most bad arse character!
ahh murdo i should have known that since you like swords Razz and their fighting style lol
Back to top Go down
Chaos Lord
Warrior
Warrior
Chaos Lord

Character sheet
Character name: Barkhon
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:49 pm

well i like gohan cause his ssj2 form and how cheeky he was and his ultimate form......and cause he has to potential to become stronger than goku.....still does in gt if he were to train hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Goten
Warrior
Warrior
Goten

Character sheet
Character name: Goten Son
Fighting experience:
Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Left_bar_bleue0/100Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:49 pm

My favorite character is obviously...try and guess...lol that's right...GOTEN!
The reason is because:
1)He's really strong
2)He can become SSJ
3)He's like his dad-hair,clothing,hobbies
and he rocks in GT other than some other characters!

Last edited by Goten on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Character name: Teen Gohan
Fighting experience:
Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Left_bar_bleue25/100Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:16 pm

DarkMajinDrew wrote:
lol which gohan though just the teen or all of them?

to be more specific: SSJ Teen Gohan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idragonball.tk
gokuSSJ2
Amateur
Amateur
gokuSSJ2

Character sheet
Character name:
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am

my favorite character is goku because he is a genius,loves and cares for people,confidence to succeed in training. my favorite transformation is ssj2 and 3 just too epic to tell,my favorite season is majin buu season
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 am

gokuSSJ2 wrote:
my favorite character is goku because he is a genius,loves and cares for people,confidence to succeed in training. my favorite transformation is ssj2 and 3 just too epic to tell,my favorite season is majin buu season
You tell them Goku the 2nd! Cool
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 pm

gokuSSJ2 wrote:
remove the genius part and thats about right
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Spaha wrote:
gokuSSJ2 wrote:
remove the genius part and thats about right
im pretty sure he meant expert at fighting lol.
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 pm

if he did he should have been a bit more specific, just saying
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Spaha wrote:
if he did he should have been a bit more specific, just saying
well we wouldnt know for sure until he replies himself lol.
Back to top Go down
More Dragon
Amateur
Amateur
More Dragon

Character sheet
Character name:
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:48 am

Gohan. Favorite transformation was SSJ2 Teen Gohan. Goku and Vegeta are close seconds. Really, I love them all!
Back to top Go down
http://rayschatter.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ fighter and why?    Favorite DBZ fighter and why?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite DBZ fighter and why?
Page 1 of 1