iDragonball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDragonball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Left_bar_bleue10/100Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why?   Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:15 am

Well to start off I would say Nuova Shenron was my favorite because he wasnt like the rest of the other dragons.He was actually a true fighter and always fought by the rules unlike his brother. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Character name: Teen Gohan
Fighting experience:
Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Left_bar_bleue25/100Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why?   Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:17 am

Agreed Cool
Back to top Go down
http://idragonball.tk
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:
Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Left_bar_bleue0/0Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why?   Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:22 am

lol nice three of us like the same dragon. I like him because he actually fought fairly and didn't use cheap tricks to win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
More Dragon
Amateur
Amateur
More Dragon

Character sheet
Character name:
Fighting experience:
Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Left_bar_bleue0/0Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why?   Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:59 am

I didn't like any of them! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://rayschatter.forumotion.com
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why?   Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:28 am

More Dragon wrote:
If you don't like any of them then why did you post?
Back to top Go down
More Dragon
Amateur
Amateur
More Dragon

Character sheet
Character name:
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why?   Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Spaha wrote:
More Dragon wrote:
I posted because I still had an opinion on the subject and since the post was asking for an opinion I gave mine. I didn't like any of them and wanted them and couldn't wait for them to be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
http://rayschatter.forumotion.com
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why?   Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:17 pm

More Dragon wrote:
Spaha wrote:
More Dragon wrote:
I posted because I still had an opinion on the subject and since the post was asking for an opinion I gave mine. I didn't like any of them and wanted them and couldn't wait for them to be destroyed.
The point of this topic is to post who you think is your favourite shadow dragon and why, if you do not have a favourite shadow dragon then do not even post in this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why?   Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Shadow Dragon and Why?
Page 1 of 1