iDragonball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDragonball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who said that? All Anime version

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:
Who said that? All Anime version Left_bar_bleue0/0Who said that? All Anime version Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Who said that? All Anime version Empty
PostSubject: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Ok, this is an all-anime version of Barkhons (chaos lord) "who said that?"
so just choose a quote and type it in and let the others guess who said it.
by the way, you must state what anime it was to give others a fair chance.
I'll go first, Anime is:Trigun
"This world is made of....LOVE & PEACE!"

EDIT: DB/Z/GT quotes should not be used in this topic as there is already one for them.

Last edited by Spaha on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
Who said that? All Anime version Left_bar_bleue10/100Who said that? All Anime version Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Ahh NEVER heard or watched that anime lol... Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:
Who said that? All Anime version Left_bar_bleue0/0Who said that? All Anime version Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:26 am

Vash the Stampede.
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:14 am

darkmajindrews turn...........
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Right, Its been about thirteen days and darkmajindrew hasn't posted, anybody can go now.
Back to top Go down
Murdo
Conclusion jumper
Murdo

Character sheet
Character name: Murdo
Fighting experience:
Who said that? All Anime version Left_bar_bleue6/100Who said that? All Anime version Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Anime is Naruto:

"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Saskue?
Back to top Go down
Murdo
Conclusion jumper
Murdo

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
Who said that? All Anime version Left_bar_bleue6/100Who said that? All Anime version Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:52 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm

ok...my turn, again
Anime is: Outlaw Star
"Well, this is were we part ways for now, unless you feel like becoming a REAL brother?"
(not sure if I got some parts right but its very close to this)
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
Who said that? All Anime version Left_bar_bleue10/100Who said that? All Anime version Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 pm

it be a lot easier for me to participate if i watched all the animes you guys watched xD Razz
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Goku wrote:
it be a lot easier for me to participate if i watched all the animes you guys watched xD Razz
Anime is never boring, you just move onto another anime
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:51 am

haha true but i was referring that in order to know who said the last quote i would first have to watch the anime itself Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 pm

wow I totally forgot about this. sigh never seen outlaw star though .. yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:07 pm

DarkMajinDrew wrote:
wow I totally forgot about this. sigh never seen outlaw star though .. yet
Its pretty cool although its only 26 episodes long Sad
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Alright, nvm my quote, anyone can go next
Back to top Go down
Murdo
Conclusion jumper
Murdo

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Anime is Samurai Deeper Kyo
"YOU DON'T IMPRESS ME AT ALL! AND YOUR TOUGHNESS DOEST MEAN SQUAT!"
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 pm

New Rule: must be a anime more than two people know about, refer to the "animes you've watched beside db/z/gt" thread for help Razz
Back to top Go down
Murdo
Conclusion jumper
Murdo

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm

crap, that rules out my quote....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who said that? All Anime version   Who said that? All Anime version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who said that? All Anime version
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iDragonball  :: Media :: Games-
Jump to: