iDragonball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDragonball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?

Go down 
+3
Goku
Spaha
SSJ4Gohan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SSJ4Gohan
Amateur
Amateur
SSJ4Gohan

Character sheet
Character name: Gohan
Fighting experience:
Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:54 pm

I wanna get ur point of view because she a had a grandson tht turn super sayian but she couldn't......
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:
Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm

the answer is simple, Akira is racist
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Left_bar_bleue10/100Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:31 pm

hmm i think its more like akira is sexist
since bulla couldnt transform either but trunks could
so basically akira doesnt like female blondes xD jk Razz
but yeah it COULD be a reason Cool
Back to top Go down
SSJ4Gohan
Amateur
Amateur
SSJ4Gohan

Character sheet
Character name: Gohan
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Maybe he is but bulla didn't even wanna train the only time she fought was when baby controlled her Neutral
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Left_bar_bleue10/100Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:04 pm

SSJ4Gohan wrote:
Maybe he is but bulla didn't even wanna train the only time she fought was when baby controlled her Neutral
yeah but still come on even if bulla would have trained its most likely possible that she wouldnt turn ssj either Razz
Back to top Go down
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Character name: Teen Gohan
Fighting experience:
Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Left_bar_bleue25/100Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 pm

After a LONG conversation with someone called GOKU we agree on this: the girls COULD turn SSJ but they didnt
Back to top Go down
http://idragonball.tk
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 pm

very well said VIDEL Razz
Back to top Go down
Goten
Warrior
Warrior
Goten

Character sheet
Character name: Goten Son
Fighting experience:
Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Left_bar_bleue0/100Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:59 pm

I believe Pan should have become a Super Saiyan.Because she actually is as strong as Goten & Trunks.Besides,it would be nice to have a girl in the club Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:15 am

Goten wrote:
I believe Pan should have become a Super Saiyan.Because she actually is as strong as Goten & Trunks.Besides,it would be nice to have a girl in the club Very Happy
as long as the girl doesnt turn ssj4 in videl's point of view Razz
Back to top Go down
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Left_bar_bleue25/100Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:47 pm

lolllllllll i dont like turning ssj4
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm not sure why she never did turn ssj I could understand ssj3 and ssj4 since that seems to be only a full sayain thing. If they didn't make Goku and Vegeta jr turn ssj I would say it was a generation thing except bulla would still be first generation sayain/human hybrid so she should still be able to transform. In the end I have no idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Videl wrote:
I dont want you to! i dont want you to SHOW any of your strenght unless that person is me Sad
Back to top Go down
Goten
Warrior
Warrior
Goten

Character sheet
Character name: Goten Son
Fighting experience:
Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Left_bar_bleue0/100Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:15 am

Goku wrote:
Videl wrote:
I dont want you to! i dont want you to SHOW any of your strenght unless that person is me Sad

Lol,same old man instinct,always wanting to be stronger than the lower grade of strength.
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:32 am

Goten wrote:
Goku wrote:
Videl wrote:

Lol,same old man instinct,always wanting to be stronger than the lower grade of strength.
Goten, think very carefully how Goku said that
Back to top Go down
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:47 pm

hahahaha ahww goten youre so cute Razz
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Goten wrote:
Goku wrote:
Videl wrote:

you could put it that way Razz
Back to top Go down
More Dragon
Amateur
Amateur
More Dragon

Character sheet
Character name:
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 am

I wouldn't mind it, but I would rather see Vegeta turning SSJ3 before jumping to SS4, and would also love for Gohan to continue being as strong as Goku and also go SSJ3, but I wouldn't mind her and Bulla going SSJ either. I just would rather have seen the others transform more often.
Back to top Go down
http://rayschatter.forumotion.com
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 am

I wanna turn blonde! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?   Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Think Pan should have been a super sayian? Why or Why Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iDragonball  :: The Series :: Dragonball GT-
Jump to: