iDragonball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDragonball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shenron or Black Star Shenron?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Left_bar_bleue10/100Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Empty
PostSubject: Shenron or Black Star Shenron?   Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:20 am

(not considering the ability of wishes granted by black star shenron)
I just want to know who do you think is far stronger?
In vegeta's words whose powerlevel is more over 9000? Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:
Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Left_bar_bleue0/0Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shenron or Black Star Shenron?   Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:20 am

well black star Shenron could actually do stuff like destroy everything and regular shenron was killed by piccolo in dragon ball I'm not sure if he got much stronger after that or not so I'm going with black star shenron
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Left_bar_bleue10/100Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shenron or Black Star Shenron?   Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Hmm you have a good point and im guessing black star Shenron was also stronger from the darkness powers he had and the hard work of finding the black star dragonballs all over the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:
Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Left_bar_bleue0/0Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shenron or Black Star Shenron?   Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:27 am

lol I guess it get more power by dooming the planet it was summoned on unless brought back not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shenron or Black Star Shenron?   Shenron or Black Star Shenron? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shenron or Black Star Shenron?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iDragonball  :: The Series :: Dragonball GT-
Jump to: