iDragonball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDragonball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Left_bar_bleue10/100Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Empty
PostSubject: Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]   Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Well the title says it all
show us your current favorite song Smile

I guess I'll start Razz
A special someone showed me this song I find awesome, from then on it became ours I love you
Back to top Go down
Murdo
Conclusion jumper
Murdo

Character sheet
Character name: Murdo
Fighting experience:
Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Left_bar_bleue6/100Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]   Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:14 pm

I chose this one because... well.... It's about summoning a giant, demonic best known as MUSTAKRAKISH!
Back to top Go down
Chaos Lord
Warrior
Warrior
Chaos Lord

Character sheet
Character name: Barkhon
Fighting experience:
Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]   Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:03 am

a song i first heard when i watched the Disney movie Tarzan...ever since its helped me through low times of my life... when ever im troubled or sad or lonely i listen and it helps me

Back to top Go down
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Character name: Teen Gohan
Fighting experience:
Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Left_bar_bleue25/100Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]   Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
http://idragonball.tk
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Left_bar_bleue10/100Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]   Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:01 pm

@Lyn awww darlinggg *huggles* ♥
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]   Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:18 pm

My favorite ending from Naruto Shippuden Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaos Lord
Warrior
Warrior
Chaos Lord

Character sheet
Character name: Barkhon
Fighting experience:
Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]   Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:01 am

my fav theme for code geass

Back to top Go down
Murdo
Conclusion jumper
Murdo

Character sheet
Character name: Murdo
Fighting experience:
Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Left_bar_bleue6/100Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]   Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:31 pm

I would of posted the music video...... but it has nudity...... and that is frowned apon.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]   Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Music of the Day/Week/Month/Lifetime B]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iDragonball  :: Media :: Music-
Jump to: