iDragonball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDragonball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z

Go down 
+4
Goten
Chaos Lord
Goku
SSJ4Gohan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SSJ4Gohan
Amateur
Amateur
SSJ4Gohan

Character sheet
Character name: Gohan
Fighting experience:
Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Empty
PostSubject: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 pm

I was watching dragonball z Kai this morning and I thought to myself the original is is better because the fights were more brutal. They change some of the voices in Kai and they cut alot of scenes out. What do think about it?
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Left_bar_bleue10/100Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 pm

I agree with you man. Plus Kai is shorter and that just isnt cool at all.
Back to top Go down
SSJ4Gohan
Amateur
Amateur
SSJ4Gohan

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Yea I know right the fight with nappa was shorter and they didn't show the scene when gohan attacked vegeta when they got back from namek
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Left_bar_bleue10/100Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:57 pm

SSJ4Gohan wrote:
Yea I know right the fight with nappa was shorter and they didn't show the scene when gohan attacked vegeta when they got back from namek
They just kept the most important parts and scenes lol.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Lord
Warrior
Warrior
Chaos Lord

Character sheet
Character name: Barkhon
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm

yes i saw one episode of kia with radditz piccolo goku and gohan........................it sucked.... kia isnt worthy of the title db. plain and simple
Back to top Go down
SSJ4Gohan
Amateur
Amateur
SSJ4Gohan

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Lmao hit the nail on the head
Back to top Go down
Goten
Warrior
Warrior
Goten

Character sheet
Character name: Goten Son
Fighting experience:
Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Left_bar_bleue0/100Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Dragonball Z kai was mainly for the nicktoons show program,that's why it has better quality and such.I have to say I don't like it...But the opening is great as well as the eye catches.
Back to top Go down
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 pm

I havent exactly seen much of DBZ and i've never seen kai so I'd say DBZ all the way
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Yeah DBZ! Cool
some people that watch kai are probably people that never watched dbz to begin with imao Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:20 am

I like db alot better what they should have done as took dbz and redrew it like the intro in kai and left the thing the same with just modern drawing styles and effects would look amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
SSJ4Gohan
Amateur
Amateur
SSJ4Gohan

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:06 am

To clean for me lmao
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:18 am

obviously they wanted to mess everything up in kai Razz
starting with the fact that there will be less episodes that there were in DBZ and i still dont see any improvement on that lol.
Back to top Go down
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Character name: Teen Gohan
Fighting experience:
Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Left_bar_bleue25/100Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:57 am

it's really sad what they've done to DBZKAI. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://idragonball.tk
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 am

I was expecting something better out of Kai but oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
More Dragon
Amateur
Amateur
More Dragon

Character sheet
Character name:
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:56 pm

I haven't seen Kai yet but from what I have heard it's pretty bad. I would say DBZ is probably a LOT better than Kai is. I've heard there isn't even a Buu saga and that they cut way too much out. I'll probably watch it (just like the Dragonball move) just for kicks but I am sticking with DBZ.
Back to top Go down
http://rayschatter.forumotion.com
Goten
Warrior
Warrior
Goten

Character sheet
Character name: Goten Son
Fighting experience:
Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Left_bar_bleue0/100Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Classic will always be an important part of our lives=DBZ FOR THE WIN Cool
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:55 am

Well apreantly they are stopping at the cell saga in kai because the buu saga is all filler or some thing or otehr. Just a rumor I heard I definitely remember reading the buu saga in the manga so it can't be filler. In fact I own the manga with buu in it so they can't tell me other wise. poor new generation are getting a watered down crappy version of dbz and why did they change all the music why.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Chaos Lord
Warrior
Warrior
Chaos Lord

Character sheet
Character name: Barkhon
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 am

DarkMajinDrew wrote:
Well apreantly they are stopping at the cell saga in kai because the buu saga is all filler or some thing or otehr. Just a rumor I heard I definitely remember reading the buu saga in the manga so it can't be filler. In fact I own the manga with buu in it so they can't tell me other wise. poor new generation are getting a watered down crappy version of dbz and why did they change all the music why.........

actuality dbz was suppose to end at the frieza saga but toriyamas editor didnt like the fact that goku was dead and neither did the fans, and then it was suppose to end after the cell saga thus why the transition between episode 194 and 195 was so long and gohan was suppose to take over gokus role as earths savior but again the goku fan base didnt like that and neither did toriyamas editor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z   Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like Dragonball Z Kai better or the Original Dragonball Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iDragonball  :: The Series :: Dragonball KAI-
Jump to: