iDragonball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDragonball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nimbus Ghetto or what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Left_bar_bleue10/100Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Empty
PostSubject: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:02 am

well the topic's simple what's more ghetto the flying carpet or the nimbus besides the being pure hearted part? Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:
Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 am

hmm well I think the nimbus cloud is based on Chinese legend. I'm going to have to go with the magic carpet
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Left_bar_bleue10/100Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:56 am

good choice cuz with the carpet
you can go to the market lol

nimbus is still cool though , who doesnt like a flying cloud Cool
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Fighting experience:
Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:35 pm

yeah clouds already float in the sky so its more believable then a carpet to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Sadly you only have space for one in the nimbus..unless you combine a lot xD it would only mean making it more comfortable and relaxing instead of sitting down for most of the whole trip.
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:21 am

didn't Goku take bulma and Krillin on it as well in one episode? oh wait they shrunk bulma and put her in his pocket I think. hmm I'll have to watch dragon ball again i guess.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:24 am

DarkMajinDrew wrote:
didn't Goku take bulma and Krillin on it as well in one episode? oh wait they shrunk bulma and put her in his pocket I think. hmm I'll have to watch dragon ball again i guess.
you should man i've watched db/dbz/dbgt for quite a few times over and over Very Happy
trust its worth watching it again.
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 pm

lol well I've watch dbz more then 20 times now which is a lot for one show dragon ball I've only seen probably around 5 times from begging to end. I own them all so it is not hard to re watch them I should pop them in tonight or some thing.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 pm

thats cool man, its always awesome watching it all from beggining to end again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Fighting experience:

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Yeah just need the time do it now. Between work and other stuff I don't find my self having much time well since I'm sick right now and staying home maybe I could put a good dent in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Ghetto or what?    Nimbus Ghetto or what?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nimbus Ghetto or what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iDragonball  :: The Series :: Dragonball-
Jump to: