iDragonball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDragonball

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dont get it.....

Go down 
+2
Goku
Spaha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:
I dont get it..... Left_bar_bleue0/0I dont get it..... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I dont get it..... Empty
PostSubject: I dont get it.....   I dont get it..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:12 am

Why did GT get so much hate?
Back to top Go down
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
I dont get it..... Left_bar_bleue10/100I dont get it..... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

I dont get it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get it.....   I dont get it..... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:08 am

no clue, haters gotta hate lol Razz
Back to top Go down
More Dragon
Amateur
Amateur
More Dragon

Character sheet
Character name:
Fighting experience:

I dont get it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get it.....   I dont get it..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Because it drifted way too much from the original series. Plus, no one really enjoyed Goku being a kid through the whole thing (nor did I). I actually liked DBGT, however did not like the way it ended. I also didn't like when the Cell Saga ended, and so I tend to just pretend that the Buu Saga was the end considering it's the only stopping point where Goku lived and didn't fly off a dragon or die!
Back to top Go down
http://rayschatter.forumotion.com
Goten
Warrior
Warrior
Goten

Character sheet
Character name: Goten Son
Fighting experience:
I dont get it..... Left_bar_bleue0/100I dont get it..... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

I dont get it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get it.....   I dont get it..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Honestly, I totally disagree with the existence of GT. In my opinion, really bad story ideas, characters have changed to the worst and the weirdest( for example Gohan became a nerd as well as Trunks) but I love that they continued transformations through the saiyans ( Goku becoming SSj4, Goten and Trunks being able to become SSj2 and SSj3...)

Last edited by Goten on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMajinDrew
Admin
DarkMajinDrew

Character sheet
Character name: Majin Drew
Fighting experience:

I dont get it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get it.....   I dont get it..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 am

The first half of dbgt was trying to emulate dragon ball and the 2nd half dbz. I disagree with the whole Gohan being a nerd thing as a bad thing he was allready heading that direction with out battle to fight in peace he moved on with his life and did what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.normplant.ca/DarkMajin
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Character name: Teen Gohan
Fighting experience:
I dont get it..... Left_bar_bleue25/100I dont get it..... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

I dont get it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get it.....   I dont get it..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:06 pm

in my eyes dbgt is for........................... a younger public if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
http://idragonball.tk
Spaha
Spaha

Character sheet
Character name: Spaha
Fighting experience:

I dont get it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get it.....   I dont get it..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Erm videl, if I remember correctly in the GT opening sequence, you briefly see kid goku's..........thingy Razz I doubt they would let little kids see that.
Back to top Go down
Videl
♥ Leandro
Videl

Character sheet
Character name: Teen Gohan
Fighting experience:
I dont get it..... Left_bar_bleue25/100I dont get it..... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

I dont get it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get it.....   I dont get it..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 pm

.. when i was a little kid they still showed guns and violence in animated series Smile
Back to top Go down
http://idragonball.tk
Goku
Goku

Character sheet
Character name: Goku
Fighting experience:
I dont get it..... Left_bar_bleue10/100I dont get it..... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

I dont get it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get it.....   I dont get it..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:53 am

Lol, im guessing they dont like gt because of how some of the z fighters dont fight anymore and lack their fighting spirit, and im guessing also cuz of the lenght of the amount of eps in the series. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I dont get it..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont get it.....   I dont get it..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont get it.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iDragonball  :: The Series :: Dragonball GT-
Jump to: